Monday, October 3, 2011

Holly Madison

    Holly Madison, the former girlfriend of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, has reportedly insured her breasts for 1 million dollars.

    Madison, 31, said that she insured her famous assets with Lloyd's of London to protect them while appearing in her Las Vegas production, `Peepshow'.

    "I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not? because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars," she told People magazine.

    "I thought I'd cover my assets," she added.

    Madison, however, also comprehends the quirkiness of it.

    "I think it's kind of funny. I think they're getting the credit they deserve. They're my primary money makers right now," she added. (ANI)















No comments:

Post a Comment