Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Beyonce Didn't Want A 'Crazy Picture Or Gossip Story' To Break Her Pregnancy News
















    Beyonce has been causing quite a stir since revealing that she's an expecting mom at the MTV Video Music Awards this past August. Allegations that she wore a fake baby-bump to the yearly awards show spurred rumors that she's not even pregnant at all and is having a surrogate carry her child for her. Another instance, reported by TMZ.com shows a recent video of the singer bending over to sit down for a talk show interview where her stomach appears to fold and "collapse inward."

    But the singer puts all that speculation to rest in the November issue of Harper's Bazaar, revealing that her pregnancy announcement was carefully planned.

    "I put a lot of thought into how I wanted to unveil it. It was important to me that I was able to do it myself," she tells Harper's. "I was extremely nervous. It was the toughest red carpet I ever did."

    "I didn't want a crazy picture or gossip story to break the news, so I decided to say nothing and proudly show my baby bump. I felt it was more powerful to see the love and enthusiasm as opposed to saying anything," she adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment