Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mila Kunis Named GQ Magazine's 'Knockout Of The Year'



    This past August, Mila Kunis featured on the cover of GQ magazine's annual comedy issue, and now the actress has been named the magazine's 'Knockout of the Year.'

    Mila has it all - she's sexy, funny, fluent in her native Russian, is a huge Star Trek geek, and even knows a cure for the common cold.

    During her interview with GQ's Michael Idov - who was suffering from a severe cough and voice loss at the time - Mila revealed that she has her own cold remedy that always does the trick.

    She gathers together a bottle of Cabernet Franc, some green-tea powder, two fish oil gel caps, apple-cider vinegar, Ayurvedic chai, and vodka and boils it all in a sauce pan.

    But while Mila takes her home remedies seriously, she isn't quite as serious about her craft.

    "I love what I do, but my theory is that it's people who doubt what they do and want to prove it to you," she says. "They're like 'It's art.

    "I create art. It's art, art, art.' I'm like, Holy sh*t, are you f**king kidding me? I run around and pretend I'm someone else for twelve hours; I record Family Guy [she voices Meg]. Then I get to go home and watch Jersey Shore."

    And that home-made remedy she gave Idov?

    "It's not bad," he writes. "In fact, it's great."

    Check out the rest of Mila's interview in the December issue of GQ, on newsstands nationwide November 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment