Saturday, September 17, 2011

Inez Sainz

    Ines Sainz, a reporter for TV Azteca, claimed she was getting comments made about her and catcalls from players as she covered practice. Now she says that it was Ok, and that she in no way feels offended or felt in danger being in the Jets locker room.
    "I want to make clear that in no moment did I even feel offended, much less at risk or in danger while there," Ines Sainz told Spanish-language program DeporTV on Monday.
    "I entered the locker room and there were some comments and some games," she said. "A colleague came up to me to apologize for what was happening, for the things that were going on, since obviously they were making jokes about me."
    "It was simply a situation that got out of hand. I waited for the interview with Mark Sanchez, we did it and it turned out great...the next day the press is reporting that I was a victim of harassment and inappropriate behavior by the Jets," Sainz continued. "The owner, Mr. Johnson called me to apologize for his team’s behavior."

    A reporter for Mexico’s TV Azteca, Sainz also took to Twitter to appeal to fans and defend herself from criticism.














No comments:

Post a Comment