Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Leila Lopes

    Miss Angola, Leila Lopes said, "Thank God, I’m very well satisfied with the way God created me and I would not change a thing. I consider myself a woman with inner beauty. I have my principles. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I plan to follow this through the rest of my life."

    Miss Angola, Leila Lopes said, "I will not change a thing, I have my beauty, I have my principles."

    "Leila Luliana da Costa Vieira Lopes (born February 26, 1986) is an Angolan beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Angola 2011 Miss Universe. Born in Benguela, Angola, to parents of Cape Verdean background, Lopes is a business management student in Great Britain, where she was crowned Miss Angola UK on October 8, 2010, the official representative of the Angolan community in the United Kingdom to the 2011 Miss Angola pageant. On September 12, 2011 she was crowned Miss Universe 2011," Wiki says.















No comments:

Post a Comment