Friday, September 2, 2011

Daryl Hannah

    Sometime in the next few days my interview with Actor, Blogger and Eco Crusader Daryl Hannah will be posted on EcoGeek.

    In my research I’ve found her blog, DHlovelife, to be both very informative and edgy. Also, DH seems to defy the Blond stereotype. She’s damned smart. She can even gets Fox News to shut up and listen when she speaks about using eco topics like BioDiesel!

    I checked out her IMDB listing and she has been very active since playing the robot Android Pris in Bladerunner. Imagine playing a robot, a mermaid, a giant, an assassin (twice) and also countless girls next door and ambitious business types. DH has two movies currently filming or in post production.

    DH has a video podcast over at her site with dozens of videos posted so far. What I find inspiring is that her V podcasts are really about important eco topics, not just a vehicle to promote her career.

















No comments:

Post a Comment